- Author must be a Secular Woman member submitting their own article (please include a title).
- Post should be between 300-600 words ideally, but can be up to 1200 words.
- Include links within your article to external sources.
- Please do not cross-post for at least 7 days after the article is published on Secular Woman.
- Articles may be edited for grammar, length, and other factors.
- Typically, Secular Woman is does not edit for content; we may, though, on a case-by-case basis.
- You will receive notification about your submission with 72 hours.
- Decisions about publication and editing are at the sole discretion of Secular Woman.